Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Dear Mr. Sundarrajan,
I was very much impressed by your website. There is such a lot of information and I am really very grateful for having this information. I am at present engaged in an engineering company with my brothers. However, it was my late husbands and mine wish to start a venture in manufacturing garlic / onion powder and I am very much interested in that. We had started this engineering company in 2000 along with my brothers, which is doing fairly well. However, my husband died in 2003 and now I am left alone. I wish to start this food venture and need lot of information before I make a proposal to the bank / govt. As a woman entrepreneur alone, I request you to kindly help me in this.Please let me know the charges. You can also suggest me allied food products that can be manufactured.Thanking you,yours truly,for Jaiko-Tech Associates
Jyotilekha C. KoppikarPartner

No comments: