Friday, September 22, 2006

oyster mushroom spawns

Hi all.

I am Sharad.

While i was searching sources for oyster muchroom spawns, I found your Id's from this link... (cool)

http://smelink.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_smelink_archive.html

Actually i am very fond of doing mushroom production for my own consumption. Earlier I was in indore and was able to get the oyster mushroom seeds (spawns) from a local source there, but in pune i am a new guy. Can you please tell me the any source from where i can purchase oyster mushroom spawns in Pune or nearby city to be continued my hobby.

Hope atleast one will reply me with information.

Thanks and regards
Sharad

Hi sharad
please check with
1.Viraj Biotech, Mumbai
Manufacturers of mushroom spawns and dried oyster mushrooms.Address: 78/502, Arjun, Vasant Vihar, Pohkaran Road No. 2, Thane (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 601, IndiaPhone: +(91)-(22)-25397321
2.Damtas Mushrooms Limited
Sellers of dry and fresh oyster mushrooms.Address: D3, Panacea Apts, Opp. Ct.general Hospital, Near Srpf Quarte, Wanwaadi, Pune - 411 011, IndiaPhone: +(91)-(20)-6814902
best wishes & goodluck !
M.SundaraRajan
http://www.primaryinfo.com/mushrooms.htm

No comments: