The programmes will comprise plenary lectures by invited speakers and oral/ poster/ video presentations, practical demonstrations and exhibitions. The official language of the seminar will be English.
1. Medicinal plants in Ayurveda, Siddha and Ethnobotany
2. Conservation - Cultivation, Organic forming, propagation.
3. Ayu-Genomics, Molecular biology & Biotechnology.
4. Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
5. Herbal products and Advanced Clinical Research
6. Herbal cosmetics and neutraceuticals
7. Patents & Intellectual Property Rights (IPR); Quality Control and marketing.