Sunday, September 11, 2005

Neem enquiry

From
Atul Ajmera <Atul_Ajmera@lntenc.com>
cc SundaraRajan Margabandu <primaryinfo@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Neem Oil technology
Dr Mr M Sundarajan,
I have in my back of mind about the CDs and the liturature present in it. But I am looking to extract karanja, neem and castor in single plant though with minor modificaton. Thus the information I need in the CD should be in line and modified to meet my needs, unlike the present literature. CD should have literature with respect to all three in single plant and all common machinery with feasibility study.
I am residing in Marathwada region of Maharashtra state of india. In my region there is ample amount of production of neem, karanja, castor etc. I am chemical engineer by the background and now i am looking to enter into production of the oil from the above name seeds.
I wanted your help to understand more about the above crops and the production technologies and the machinery required. Kindly do me a favour by providing me the details of the same. I also wanted to know can i extract all the oil in same plant? As all the crops are the seasonal and in this way i can utilize the production plant for the whole year.
1. I am loooking for extracting (cold press) oil from neem , karanja and castor seeds in the same plant.2. As all the products are seasonal and to utilize the total capacity of the plant i am looking for it. (Capacity of about say 20 tonns of seed per day)3. For your information i have seen this type of plant (where karanj and neem oil are extracted by batch process but i am not sure if castor oil can be also produced in the same plant) still from you wanted to know the feasibility of the plant4. I wanted your help to understand more about the above crops and the production technologies and their specific applications. Kindly do me a favour by providing me the details of the same.
Looking forward for your reply and to know details about the plant where all the 3 oils can be extracted (may be with minor modifications).

atul ajmera
9869134411

Sir
Glad to see your mail & thank you.We have database on Neem, Karanja & Castor seed Oil - Machinery used areCold Press & Solvent extraction.All the Oils can be extracted from same Machinery- but the end use will be not for human consumption.We can provide you with all the information - Extraction, machinery details, suppliersof Plant & Machinery and abovt the crops and the production technologies and their specific applicationsAll the Information will be compiled in a CD ROM & sent to you by Courier

No comments: