- Oleyl alcohol is a fatty alcohol and it comes from inedible beef fat, as well as it found at fish oil.
- The Oleyl alcohol chemical formula is C18H36O and the another Oleyl alcohol formula is CH3(CH2)7-CH=CH-(CH2)8OH.
- A nonionic surfactant, emulsifier, emollient,creams thickener, , lotions & many other cosmetic products are used in oleyl alcohol. The thickener is used in skin.
- Oleyl alcohol is a combined of aliphatic alcohols and it is used to preparing cold cream and in emulsifying aid.
- The natural fats and oils are derived to fatty alcohols and these are the high molecular straight chain primary alcohols.