- Trihalomethanes is the chemical compound and it methane substituted with three halogen atoms, which may be the same or different.
- Bromodichloromethane, dibromochloromethane and bromoform these are found in drinking water at Trihalomethanes.
- Two major groups of disinfection by-products found in drinking water they are the first one is Trihalomethanes and another one is Haloacetic, it is the highest levels.
- Method detection limits for Trihalomethanes are the chloroform, 0.06 ug/L, bromodichloromethane, 0.07 ug/L,chlorodibromomethane, 0.05 ug/L and bromoform, 0.04 ug/L.
- Trihalomethanes are the products of chlorination of water that consist of natural organic matter.