- Chlorophenols are organic chemicals in which one or more atoms of chlorine are replaced to one or more hydrogen atoms of phenol or 1- hydroxybenzene.
- Raw materials of Chlorophenols is chlorine.
- It melting points range is 33 to 191 degree Celsius and all the Chlorophenols are solids except 2-CP in melting point of 9 degree Celsius.
- The range of practical quantization limits range from 0.002 to 0.008 micro gram/L and that concentrations of available data 2,4,6-TCP.
- There are no data available to serves as a basis for establishing MAC for the other Chlorophenols.