- Tetra-n-butyl titanate catalyses the esterification, transesterification reaction, and Polymerisation of epoxies, phenolics and silicone.
- The also functions as a cross linking agent in wire enamels, surface coatings, printing inks, silicon RTV compounds, and olefin polymerization systems.
- As a surface modifier, tetra-n-butyl titanate promotes adhesion, works as a wax and oil additive, and makes glass scratch-resistant.
- As a cross linking agent to improve the mechanical properties in Wire Enamels
- Catalyst for esterification, transesterification & polymerization reaction.