- 2-vinylpyridine is a chemical compound used by the chemical industry for various uses;The majority of the material is used by the tire industry.
- 2-Vinylpyridine is a monomer that is kept with an inhibitor incorporated to reduce the risk of hazardous autopolymerization.
- A small amount of data already exists the hazards of 2-Vinylpyridine.
- It is known to be corrosive to tissues, flammable, and acutely toxic by oral and dermal routes.
- It has an extremely low threshold and a strongly disagreeable odor.